Ticket and policies information
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Box Office Opening Times
- The Box Office is open for advance sales, exchanges and inquiries between 12pm – 6pm Monday to Friday on non-performance days. You are more than welcome to visit us in person or call us on 020 7684 0060 within these hours. After 6pm we are unable to process any advance sales or exchanges by phone or in person.
- Tickets for all shows are available to collect from the box office from one hour before the performance.
Conditions of Sale
- Your contract for the purchase of ticket(s) is formed as soon as we have processed your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the event for which you have purchased ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our processor’s verification processes.
- All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase, any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into an event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate your ticket.
- We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Please notify us of any access requirements at the time of booking.
- It is your responsibility to check your ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if we deem necessary.
- We reserve the right to make essential changes to the programme or casting. We also reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the ticket(s) if required, provided they are of no less value to that stated on the ticket(s).
- Photography or audio recordings are strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise specified.
- Latecomers may not be admitted. Where possible suitable entry moments are made available on a show by show basis.
- All concessions and discounts are subject to availability, they may be restricted to certain price bands and performances and can be withdrawn by us without notice.
- Where a concession is claimed, proof of eligibility must be shown (for example of age or student status).
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether this is because of an error in a price posted on the site or otherwise communicated to you, or if you order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or pre-sale date then we have the right to cancel that ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether this is because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website.
- If you select to print your tickets at home your e-ticket will be delivered to the email address provided when you registered on the site. Unauthorised duplication of your e-ticket may prevent your admittance to the Event.
- If you are collecting your ticket(s) from the box office, please ensure you have your order confirmation email that was sent to you by us. Along with the credit/debit card used by you to purchase ticket(s). You will also be required to present your photo ID if you have purchased a concession.
- Tickets to be collected at the box office can be collected on the day of the performance approximately an hour before the doors open.
- Please note we do not offer postal tickets.
Refunds/ Exchanges and Cancellations
- If you are unable to attend the event through no fault of ours, we can offer you a ticket for another performance of the same event subject to availability. In order to obtain an exchange you must contact us 48 hours before the event. Ticket(s) can be exchanged for a seat of the same value or higher upon payment of the difference in value and will be subject to a per ticket exchange fee of £2.50.
- If a discount has been applied to the ticket(s), then this will only be honoured within the original terms and conditions of the offer.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless the performance is cancelled or rescheduled or where there is a material change to the programme of event (please note the use of understudies in a theatre performance is not classified as a material change).
- Exchanges can only be made via email (via email@example.com)or in person at the box office during opening times (Monday to Friday 12pm-6pm). We are unable to offer exchanges on tickets within 24 hours of the scheduled start time. In some last minute instance we will offer to put your tickets up for resale.
- In order for returned tickets to be re-sold, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the order and tickets to be returned. Please note that we cannot guarantee the re-sale of your tickets. If a returned ticket does not successfully re-sell we cannot offer any further credits, exchanges or refunds. If they are re-sold, you will be refunded via the original payment method. Cash refunds will be held at Box Office for collection.
- We are able to offer credit notes in place of an exchange or refund this credit must be used within 6 months of receipt of the credit in your account.
- Any previous handling or transaction charges are non-refundable.
- Smoking is prohibited within the building.
- Buggies and large bags may be left with the Front of House staff at the owner’s own risk during the performance.
- We do not have a cloakroom so any bags and coats will need to be taken into the auditorium during the performance, security checks will be performed before you are able to enter the auditorium.
- Hoxton Hall does not permit glassware to be brought into the auditorium. Plastic cups are provided at the bars.
- In addition to any additional age restrictions that may apply to individual events we ask that under 16s are to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over, under 14s are to be accompanied and allowed entry in seated areas only.
- From time to time we may send out details of ticket offers. Please note these are subject to availability, not valid in conjunction with any other offer or retrospectively. If there are any restrictions as to whether offers can be redeemed online, over the phone or in person, the individual offer will specify.
- When making a booking, we will ask to add you to our Hoxton Hall mailing list to keep you up to date with future productions, news and ticket offers. Please note that if you do not wish to be added to our mailing list, we will not add you against your wishes.
- If at any time you wish to be removed from the mailing lists you can contact the Box Office on 020 7684 0060, send an email to email@example.com or remove yourself from the relevant list in the My Account section of our website.